Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Specs


Yeah, I am back to writing on here I hope. So I think blogs that don't have pictures are boring so all my posts will have pics. This one is cause I had glasses like this guy when I was in Jr. High School..., yeah, but now I don't have glasses.

So today I went on the longest ride of the year. I rode from my place to the airport. Well, not quite the airport cause it is built on an island of garbage and they don't let you ride your bike across the bridge. Guess they don't have bicycle parking at the airport.

Obviously I don't have pictures from the ride or they would be here instead of my JHS glasses. The ride was pretty good and I will probably do it again. I have been doing lots of rides along the river cause I still don't have a bicycle computer thing to track the distance so doing a new ride was nice.

Today's ride was 66.8 Km which is about 45 miles for you in the USA. It took me 4 hours round trip. Probably would have been longer but when I got to the airport area in about 2 hours I realized if I pushed it I could get home in time to watch basketball, more specifically UW Vs. Seattle U.

I didn't make it back for the tip off, but I did watch about 5 minutes of the first half and all of the second half. UW did rock Seattle U (sorry dad but it is their first year back). I don't remember the final score but it wasn't close. Tomorrow I will hopefully rock a ride in the afternoon before the WBC kicks off. Can't wait for baseball.

1 comment:

b? said...

so you don't have glasses now? what are those in your profile picture?
and JHS is a little confusing... is it J.H.S. or JrHS? please clarify this, and take pictures.